Trenbolone Acetate is one of the most powerful steroids used by athletes and bodybuilders today. Usually referred to as Tren, the steroid is very versatile and can fit in any bulking or cutting cycles. Moreover, Tren pairs well with many anabolic steroids. The compound is potent but can be used safely when taken with the right supplements and in the correct dosage. In terms of performance, no other steroid beats Tren.
What is Trenbolone?
The demand for Trenbolone pills has always been increasing as bodybuilders strive to get more from every single workout. While Trenbolone steroid has many of the qualities of other anabolic compounds, it has some characteristics unique to it. The steroid not only offers stamina, strength and muscle growth, but also has comparatively milder side effects than other steroids. Tren is also highly anabolic and only slightly androgenic.
Below is an overview of what Trenbolone steroids do to the body:
- Enables nutrient efficiency by ensuring the body extracts more nutrients from food
- Helps the muscles retain nitrogen in the cells to improve protein synthesis
- Improves stamina and strength to enable more effective and intense workouts
- Reduces post-workout joint pains and fatigue
- Improves oxygen circulation in the body by increasing red blood cells count
- Helps to maintain cartilage, tissue and bones through stimulation of IGF-1 (insulin growth factor)
- Inhibits production of hormones that wear out the muscles, for example cortisol
Types of Trenbolone for Sale
You can buy Trenbolone online. There are two types of Tren you can choose. These are Trenbolone Acetate (Tren Ace) and Trenbolone Enanthate (Tren-E). Both steroids are available in powder and oral form and only vary slightly in composition. Tren A is purer than Tren-E. The former contains 87mg of pure ingredient per 100mg while the latter contains 72mg per 100.
Another difference between the compounds is with regards to their half-life. The half-life of Tren A is shorter and hence if you are using it, you will need to take it frequently. On the other hand, Tren-E has a longer half-life and thus does not require frequent dosing.
Generally, it is easier to find Tren A than Tren-E. Moreover, Tren-E is less potent than Tren A, is more expensive and harder to find.
Trenbolone Tablets Dosage and Warnings
Both Tren A and Tren-E have similar dosages. The difference lies in how frequently the pills or injections or taken. Generally, beginners are advised to start with a dose of between 50mg/day to 100mg/day of Tren Acetate. However, experienced users can increase their dosage up to 200mg/day. At this level, results are realized faster but so are the side effects.
In most cases, you will not need to increase your dose past 50mg/day since there are no further benefits to be gained. For Tren-E, a dose of 700mg/week divided into two or three injections is recommended.
IMPORTANT: Before you start using Trenbolone, it is important to ask your physician for advice. While the body can tolerate Tren well, people with health conditions related to the heart, kidney or liver should not use the steroid. Moreover, you should not take Tren for performance enhancement if you are using any steroid for medical reasons.
Side Effects of Trenbolone
Taking Tren at the right dosage and with the necessary supplements can prevent many of its side effects. Both Tren A and Tren-E have the same side effects which include:
- Tren is progestin in nature and hence can cause gynecomastia
- Androgenic effects like acne and baldness in men are likely to occur
- Can cause bloating and lead to high blood pressure
- Can lead to erectile dysfunction and loss of sexual desire
- Can cause insomnia and sweating at night
- Can increase heartbeat rate
Sometimes, some side effects can go away when you reduce your Tren dosage. Some people can use Tren and not get any side effects while for others, even the starter dose can cause serious side effects. You should watch your body’s reaction to the steroid to know when to stop increasing your dosage.